Sunday, March 29, 2009

9 month old..

Ok so I'm a little late with it, but as you can understand things have been crazy here. We have our Declan weight in at 18lbs 3ozs, Ruari at 18lbs 2ozs, and our peanut Emma at 15lbs 10ozs. All three are hanging out right around 27 inches. All are doing very well. The girls are both sitting and crawing. Declan has picked up the army crawl, but it having issues sitting up. Ruari is the only one working on pulling herself up too.

We have started finger food very slowly. The girls love puffs. Declan doesn't like them it makes him gag. We tried pastina the only day and they all did well with it. I also have bought some yogurt for them to try also. We are right on track the doctor said. We also have been given the go ahead to start milk at one year. Yay MILK!!!!

Here are a few picture of them.



Ruari thinks she is a big girl. Ruari, what are you doing? mommy asks.

Declan is ready for a day of boating. ha ha I guess we should get a boat.

Emma still thinks she is allowed to crawl.

4 comments:

monica said...

Great picture of the three of them on the couch! All of them smiling very cute. Happy 9 months!

MDtripmom said...

They are so big and beautiful! Their weights are very comparable to my trio's weights. HAPPY 9 MONTHS babies!

Anonymous said...

Emma looks like she's doing just fine with her leg all wrapped up. Those little ones are such troopers! I ready the note about trying finger foods. I was going to suggest trying some mandarin oranges. They have the little fruit cups in water instead of syrup and they have ones that say no sugar added. Madison loves them. She gobbles them up so fast. They are very soft so they shouldn't have a problem gagging (hopefully!).


~Heather

Lisa said...

Hi! You were the blogger ahead of me over on the Multiples network so I came to check out your blog...your trips are beautiful. They are a few mos older than my twin boys, so I am totally loving all I have to look forward to. I'll be following you from now on!