Monday, April 6, 2009

Confessions of a Triplet Mom

Being a triplet mom is no easy task. At times it can be down right daunting. I love my triplets more then anything but there are good days and bad days. So here are a few of my confessions of being a mom of triplets.

* I still am wear a few pieces of maternity clothing. What can I say they fit and they are comfortable.

*Nothing gets done in my house anymore. No matter how much I try. I feel like I need the lady who folds Jon and Kate's laundry to come to my house.

*I've try almost everything I have give my kids to eat. I feel like if they have to eat it I should try it too.

*I walk from room to room wondering what I'm looking for. Maybe my brain. If you find it for me let me know.

*No longer are clothes and shoes my obsession. It's more like car seats and strollers.

*You know you need more sleep when you can't even remember what your child's name is.

*If you have seen the film Baby Mama, and the kid runs up to the mom with brown stuff all over him and she ask if this is poop or chocolate, and tastes it. I feel like that at times.

*I still find myself crying because I want them to stay little babies forever. Why I have no clue.

*Some days I feel like someone opened the monkey cage and didn't tell me. At least they haven't started to throw poop at me yet.

*My new daily stuggle is to decide between Jenny Craig or Weight Watchers.

*Wish I could be BFF's with Dr. Ray from Dr. 90210.

*The Bump(Nest) enough said.

Please fell free to add your own confessions.

9 comments:

Christa @ Quintooples said...

*I walk from room to room wondering what I'm looking for. Maybe my brain. If you find it for me let me know.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! This is SO ME!!!!!!!! I am totally cracking up. Heh.

I need some Dr. Ray too. If you get in, hook me up. ;)

~Christa
www.quintooples.com

Anonymous said...

Your babies are so cute!! Thanks for liking my interview :)

Jamie said...

I found your blog through the MoMs Blog...your confessions are so mine, as well. As for the Diet...you can definitely do WW alone (if you have good support from the hubby)and it can be done very cheaply. I am doing it and love it. Not that you have time, but I can definitely give you some pointers. Your Babes are BEAUTIFUL. I have B/G Twins and I feel I need 8 arms...you probably need 12. God Bless you are you continue on this great journey!

Lani said...

Really, this post is just dead-on in just about every aspect. Well said!

Helen said...

Confession - If letting the boys watch a short DVD or Sesame Street is what gives me 30 minutes to eat breakfast and blog in peace than so be it!

Great blog :) Congrats on being featuring on Multiples and More today!

Amy said...

Visiting from MoM's Blog!

Great list!!! I remember feeling like that a LOT when my girls were about your kid's age. I distinctly remember 14 months being a major turning point for me. Not sure if it was the last of the pregnancy hormones leaving my body or if the girls just got to a stage where they were a lot more fun... maybe both. lol

Helene said...

I can totally relate to this list...though I don't have triplets but I do have two sets of twins. I find myself crying at the thought of them growing up and then the next minute I find myself praying to God to let this "next stage" go by quickly before I go insane. Awww, the life of a multiples mom...

Visiting you from Multiples and More!!

Jen said...

I so feel that way sometime, who am I kidding I feel that way all the time. Oh confession that I need to add is that some times I wonder if I have more kids then I really do. I look around and I am like really 4 kids did this.

Oh I stopped by from Multiples and More.

Quad Squad! said...

Love the list! I may have to steal this idea (hope you don't mind!) and make my own list, some day far in the future when I get caught up on all the other posts I need to do! I found you through Multiples and More!