Monday, April 20, 2009

Saving money..

As parents of multiples we need to save money were we can. I have found great info on those multiples blog about the Grocery Game. So I signed up a few days ago, and I went shopping for the first time today. I think I did pretty well for my first time. I spend $69.00 and saved $30. I even bought diaper include in that. I really suggest looking in to it. www.thegrocerygame.com


Ok now for a few updates. Ruari is all over the place. She crawls so fast and climb on everthing. Little Miss Emma tries to follow her everywhere. Declan is doing great, he has started sitting up, and even is trying to pull up. We have moved on to more finger food and they love it. They hate me even trying to feed them. I tried milk in sippy cups today too, it went ok.

1 comment:

Helen said...

Well done on your savings! You'll love the GG and trying to make your savings bigger and bigger will become like a drug to you ;)