Eating has become easier for them. They love to eat now. We have moved onto big kids food. They love blueberry pancakes for breakfast. And few other foods the like are grilled cheese, cheese quesadillas. The love all kids of fruit and veggies. I can't believe how quickly life has moved for us. Our babies are moving into toddler stage.
Big kids here we come. We now have lots of chompers. Emma and Declan have six teeth. Ruari is working on her top teeth right now. Little Miss Ruari has moving into her terrible two way to early. My girl has a temper like no one. She loves to throw herself on the floor when she is told NO!. She loves to get into everything. Oh that one is a handful.
We have also taken our first trip to the science museum. The kids has lots of fun looking at the animals the had there. Some of the fish were as big as the are. We even saw a few dinosaurs. As you can see the giant dinosaur footprint they are sitting in. It was a fun day. I love doing this kind of stuff with them.






2 comments:
They are absolutely adorable. I'm a triplet myself and I have a wonderful bond with my sisters and I hope your kids share the same.
It is AMAZING how fast they grow! We only have one with teeth here which makes eating "real" food difficult but it sounds like fun.
Post a Comment