Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Welcome to the World of sippy cups.

Today we happy our first sippy cups full of milk. No one can stop us now. I have not been consist with the sippy cups, I'm back on the sippy cup road now. We had been working with just water. I gave them sippy cup with milk and they did fantastic. We are useing Nubby cups. We have really been working a food a lot too. I'm getting ready for the move from bottle to sippy cup. And in the next few weeks really whole milk. Yay!!! for really milk. I'm so tired of mixing yucky formula. They are getting to be such big kids.

1 comment:

MDtripmom said...

Yay for big babies! Mine like the sippy cups but not well enough to drink out of them all the time. Hopefully soon! I'm with you on the formula. One year can't soon enough for the whole milk!