They triplet are growing so fast these days. Each day it seems they do something they didn't do before. Emma has started to walk she takes about 5 or 6 steps before she falls down. Everyday she is getting better at it. Soon she will be running right behind Ruari. Emma also has two more teeth for a total of 8. Emma is still our smallest of the group, but the kids still loves to eat. She is also are meat eater, she just loves meatballs. She is also going to need another haircut. The girls must get her hair from me. She had thick hair that grows so quickly.
Ruari just loves to get into everything. She just runs from room to room not longer walking. She so far is a very smart girl. Gammie bought them a bucket and shovel when we visited her at the beach. They love to put the bucket on their head like a hat. It is so funny they just giggle. Rauri also love to collect things in her bucket. We will go around picking up balls from their ball pit and put them in her bucket. She also has two more teeth too, for a total of 8. She is also are nudist of the group, she has figured out how to take her diaper off and loves it. It has been so hot I try to leave them in a shirt and diaper most days. But that longer works for Ruari, if I don't put a onsie or pants on her all I see is a white little tush running around. My funny weird kids.
Declan should also get the hanging of walking soon I hope. Declan's new and first word is Mama. He recently picked up Dada too. Declan is such our boy, the little man has no fear. He loves to climb on anything. I'm just glad he hasn't figured out how to climb out of his crib. He finds hats to be so funny when we put them on him. He also loves the water, his favorite time is bath time. He loves to splash and just play.
We are very close to being 14 months old. Time just flies by, I can't believe they are my big kids. I look forward to watching them grow more everyday. I'm going to try and come back later today to add a few new picture of them too.
The end: 18 years, 8 months
4 days ago




No comments:
Post a Comment