Monday, August 24, 2009

Time for thoughts and reflections

So I haven't posted in some time due to my crazy work schedule. However after the last several days I want to recommit to getting back to writing.

First and foremost, I want to send my Thoughts and prayers to Joe and Brooke. Being the parents of multiples is one thing and a challenge and an adventure all in its own. I know God must have a special plan for your sweet angel to call her home so soon. I also know that that he will give you the strength and courage to continue this journey

So ask my wife and I am sure you will hear that I work WAY to much and that it is hard on her, I do wish I could spend more time with her and the kids, but I do try to make the time I am home as fun and worthwhile as possible. With Ruari walking and Declan and Emma not to far behind it is a three ring circus more now then ever. When daddy is home the favorite place for me to be is on the floor in the living room. For some reason they think of me as a jungle gym. All three at once hope and jump on me. For some particular reason Ruari finds it hilarious to try to stick her binki in my mouth. Emma, the gymnist love the jump and roll over me, I think she could go for hours just back and fourth flopping over my side. Declan loves being thrown in the air, of course we dont let mommy see how high he can really go.

As bad as it will sound to get a little quite time and give me a chance to catch my breath, the kids and I will sit on the floor with some Cheerios and watch our new favorite show, Jack's Big Music Show. Ruari however likes the yellow moose that plays games in between the shows on Noggin. Where am I going to find a yellow moose in a toy store for her?

Trying to get a little quality time with Amber is a little harder. However thanks to some free babysitting once and a while we make sure we get out for lunch or a movie. Not to make her blush, but Amber really amazes me. I mean she wrangles the kids, makes sure Im taken care of, all along she is pregnant and just really wants to nap and rest herself. I am a real lucky husband and dad.

I really need to start working on my project list. I mean before I know it Amber is going to be twenty weeks and we are half way there to adding the fourth to our clan. I sit and wonder some days, "How are we going to pull this off"? Of course I know we will. God will provide, and he has a plan for us, which includes adding to the size of our family so quickly.

Over the next couple of days I plan to write more about our daily life and how we manage our little herd. If anyone has any questions or what to hear about anything in particular please leave a comment and Amber and I will address what we can.

No comments: