Wednesday, August 26, 2009

17 weeks and a few pictures

I'm 17 weeks now and we took a few pictures yeterday. Here I am with our love bug.

Just a look back at how different things were with the triplets here is me at about 16 weeks.



3 comments:

Hannah said...

you look so cute!! love your baby belly and i'm sure the triplets with be fabulous big sibblings!! good luck with everything!!

Megan said...

Almost half way there! Can you believe it? Oh man, how are we going to do this? We have three, what is one more! You are looking great!

KG said...

I'm thinking about you guys! I'm going absolutely bonkers with my triplets right now, I don't know how you are doing it pregnant. Power to you girl (if your life is anything like mine, your going to need it)! Huge congrats, I can't wait to see what your having.