Monday, September 14, 2009

Halfway There

So I'm a little early, but tomorrow I will be halfway in my pregnancy. It really has just flown by so fast. Soon it will be late January, early February and we will be bringing our new little girl home. Over the weekend we went to an Irish festival. We had a great time. The kids got be dance and hear some great music. While we were there we also bought them new shirts. They say I'm the Big Brother and I'm the Big Sister. We just have to get Love Bug a shirt that says Little Sister. And don't worry she will not be called our Love Bug forever. We do have a name picked out for her but just not ready to share just yet. I will try to post a few new photos tomorrow too.

2 comments:

MDtripmom said...

Congrats on making it to the half-way point!

Angela said...

So how does it feel this time carrying 1 vs. the amazing 3? Just wondering in case we get the "bug" again! Everthing was so intense the first time, wondering how different it would be with 1.
I'm another trip mom by the way!!!