Friday, September 25, 2009

Welcome to 15 months

Well as of tomorrow our trio will be 15 months old. WOW!! I feel like we just finished their birthday. They have changed so much over the last few months. They are growing and learning new things everyday. Emma and Ruari are our two great walkers, Declan is still working on it. Declan will take about 5 step and he is done. I can't believe these little people walk. Not only do they walk the love to climb. You name it they have tried to climb it. I'm thinking crib tents are in our near future.



We also talk and sign now too. Dada was the favorite word for the longest time. But now we have added mom or mama over the last few months. Our other new word is Dog. They just love dogs. A few weekends ago Emma and Ruari got a sheep confused with a dog, until the sheep opened its mouth. They didn't like it once it started making noises. Emma has also so figured out what a babies is and uses the sign when we talk about babies. She also has said the word baby a few times. Declan is our strong silent time. He only talks when he really has something good to say. They also just a few other signs that we have taught them. They are mostly to do with eating and drinking. I love that they can communicate with us now.



We have our 15 month pediatrician appointment Tuesday so I will try to update on weight and how everyone is doing. I am also going to try and talk about what our schedule looks like these days. Also check back for update on our new baby girl.

2 comments:

monica said...

Happy 15 months!! Good luck at the doctors appointment!!

Jill and Mike said...

Happy 15 months.
My boys were born on the 26th of June too!!! Your schedule is the same as ours. Glad to see that I'm somewhat "normal" in this schedule!
Your kiddos are adorable!