Friday, May 30, 2008

Almost 30 weeks.. Lots of News

Ok so its been a busy few days. Thankfully Amber has been feeling ok and the contractions have seemed to settle down. So we just came back from the doctors office and everything seems to be back on track. They are really confident that we will last another 30 days.. Now the thought of Amber being trapped in bed for another month isnt too appealing to her but she is ready to head into the home strech. The real good part is now we have a goal. We have been able to schdule our c-section. For those family and friends we havent been able to talk to yet just send a email to Amber or I and we will fill you in on the details....

So now I am in overdrive to finish things around the house. Lots of painting and cleaning to do. Well I will try to write a little more later and maybe post some new photos for all of you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sending up my prayers that they stay in there!

Anonymous said...

OK waiting for more posts. I have been watching your blog for a few months and am anxious to hear how you are doing. My daughter is also expecting triplets very soon.