Well hello all.. So we have made it another week. We just came back from an ultrasound. Everything is looking really good Here is the latest updates
Baby A 3lbs 9oz
Baby B 3lbs 8oz
Baby C 3lbs 2oz
The doctor is very happy with growth and size. So we are still on track for our Due date :)
If you haven't heard it is very very hot down here. I think it hit about 100 again today. Lucky for Amber she doesn't really have to put up for the heat. However I bet right about now Amber would put up with the heat just so she can get some outside time. She really has been amazing, I don't think I could deal with being stuck inside for so long with really nothing to do.
So as the date comes closer and closer we are starting to lay down the plans for family to down and visit. First Amber's Mom plans on coming down for the big day and staying for about 2 weeks, which will be a huge help just with Amber's recovery. My mother is planning a trip later in the summer. Of course the big question in all this is, When will the babies come home?
This is a hard question to answer. I mean we can take a lot of guesses. Within 3 days? Two weeks after they are born? Closer to their 40week date? We really wont have an idea until D day arrives and we take it moment by moment.
I want to take a moment out to say I'm sorry to a lot of people who have taken the time to write emails and call... We have had a crazy few weeks and didn't have the time to talk or write. Amber and I do thank you all for your kind words and thoughts. I know a few of you have expressed their intent to help in many ways and trust us we are going to take you all up on it. However we are just trying to get settled down and to a point where we can have people over.
I do have some new ultrasounds and if I can get the scanner at work I will try to post them later. Amber isn't much for modeling for photos so nothing new this week.
The end: 18 years, 8 months
4 days ago




2 comments:
Thanks for the update. Hang in there. you are doing great.
Amber and Hubby: Thanks for the update. . .I check every week to see how things are going. My daughter is PG with triplets and I've learned alot from reading your blog (keep it coming).
Amber, you're doing a great job hanging in there...you're probably torn between wanting your body back but relieved to be able to carry your babies as long as possible. All the very best to you two and know there are many of us out here praying for you and sending you all our best.
Post a Comment