Thursday, June 26, 2008

I felt a pop!!!

Well ok that's what I woke up to this morning at 5:30am. Amber got out of bed in a lot of pain and by the time she got into the bathroom she is yelling at me that her water broke!
So up out of bed I jump and get us out of the house in a moments notice and out to the hospital we went.

By the time we got to the hospital Amber was having very strong and regular contractions. When the nurse went to check her, they found that she was already 5cm. So things went into hyperdrive and next thing you know I am in green scrubs and sitting at Amber's head in the OR.
A few moments later the Doctor is asking if we were ready to meet our threesome.
So our threesome entered the world all crying... Everyone is doing well.

Our little man born first 4.5lbs
Our sweet girl born next at 4.2lbs
Our little quiet child last but not least at 4.3lbs

All three are in the NICU with our two little girls on room air CPAP. However other then that they are very happy right now with them all.
Amber is doing well, very tired but a very happy and proud mommy.

For those of our close family and friends if you dont know which of the triangle hospitals we are at call me or email us.
I want to take a moment to thank all our readers who have over the weeks offered their prayers and thoughts.

Now here is what everyone wants to see:
















































6 comments:

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

congratulations, they are just beautiful!

Karen said...

What wonderful news! Congratulations on your trio!

MumfordTriplets
Georgia

Kris said...

congratulations ! They are amazing! Hope NICU is short and sweet and that they are all home soon.

Maggie said...

Congrats, their precious. And what healthy weights! Way to go mommy :o)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! They are SOOO cute! Been following your blog for awhile and I am so excited to finally "meet" them and glad they are doing so well. Will continue praying for them to come home soon!

Tracey

Mike, Brenda and Leah said...

Congrats, guys and gals! Wonderful news!