Wow its been 2 weeks since I got a chance to sit down and update this.
So first bit of news is that the date of the birth is being pushed back a week. All the doctors seem to think Amber is doing so well that think it worth pushing things back to give the babies an extra week inside.
Of course not everyone is happy with the idea of waiting an extra week. We did have a lot of plans already in motion and Amber as much as she knows every day inside is a good day for the babies she is about done with bed rest and that goes along with it.
So her Mom comes down this weekend and looks like is going to be here for a few weeks which will be really great. I know Amber will enjoy having her down and I will enjoy the extra pair of hands around the house.
I know a lot of you want to see some more photos of Amber, however she just isn't in the photo taking mood. I will see what I can do but don't hold your breath.
So on a happy side note.. Happy Anniversary. Today is our 2 year wedding anniversary. WOW what a crazy two years it has been and I fall more in love with her every day.
The end: 18 years, 8 months
4 days ago




1 comment:
Hang in there Amber! I know it probably feels like you've been pregnant forever, but it WILL be over soon--then the real fun and blessings begin! Still praying for you and your trio...
Post a Comment